The Law Office of Priya Warman, P.C. is a full service law firm that practices in Auto Accident Litigation, Business Law, Collections, Estate Planning, Family Law, Guardianships, Real Estate, School Law and Special Needs/Gifted Advocacy.
The Law Office of Priya Warman, P.C. is located in Woodridge IL. We are pleased to serve Dupage, Kane and Will County communities, including Naperville, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Darien, Westmont and more.
Our Clients Trust Us For Any Matter, Big or Small
We can fit the needs of our clients, whether it is full representation, limited retainers or Pro Se counseling. We also provide Mediation Services, for parties seeking an alternative to litigation.
- Attorney Warman is a certified Mediator providing private and court ordered mediation.
- Attorney Warman is a certified Guardian Ad Litem and is able to assist families in protecting children and disabled adults.
We Help Our Clients In All Phases of Life
- We advocate for students, including those gifted and with special needs, from elementary to post-graduate level, so that they can reach their potential.
- We draft prenuptual contracts in preparation of marriage.
- We assist in leasing, buying or selling a property.
- We help start a business and negotiate contracts.
- We negotiate settlements in automobile accident claims.
- We protect in a divorce.
- We deal with creditors.
- We create estate plans to safeguard assets, children and pets.
- We establish guardianships for disabled adults or minors.